Friday, November 7, 2014

New Beginnings!

I haven’t posted on here in a year. Life has changed so much in a year. There is so much I could say and want to say, but the biggest of all the changes have been these 3. 

1) Mom beat cancer. 
2) I got married
3) I am now working for myself and in love with where God has me.

I am going to be posting more often, in an effort to document this next journey my new husband and I are on. No, it’s not another Ironman race (I’ve done 3 since starting this blog and learning how to swim!). We are starting a whole new adventure and challenge when living with this disease -  trying to get pregnant. Please follow along...and keep us in your prayers. 

We don’t know what the future holds. But we know who holds the future.  



4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh!!! Congratulations girl! And I can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaela! So great to connect again!

      Delete
  2. Imagine if you were dealing with really big things in your life....oh wait.

    Congrats. Can't wait for the new adventures.

    ReplyDelete