Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shake, Shake, Shaaaaaaking Things Up!

Thank you to everyone that commented on my previous post and the video on overcoming. It’s so cool to look back and see how things turned out for the better after all the bad times.

On a lighter note, I am going to rock your world a little with this post b/c I’m SHAKING things up! Most of you don’t know, but I have really mad dancing skills that are out of this world. Seriously y’all. Despite my awkward homeschooler social skills and lack of rhythm, I’m pretty “special" on the dance floor. Well, that’s what my mom always said....

Anyway, my sister and I used to have “dance offs” growing up. Mainly, she would be busting out all the moves found on any popular music video...and I would be copying her...until she finally told me to stop...while busting out in laughter.

Yes, I’m that good.

Through the years we have continued to have these “dance offs”, always ending in my sister laughing (and sometimes the whole family) as I bust out my “special” moves. Yes, I’m that incredible of a dancer that I can bring them all closer to state of zen and true happiness.

So, without any more words to explain what you are about to see, let me present to you the 2011 Dance Off Challenge video that I made for my sis.... :)

(note: I have music playing on my blog and the video so you might want to silence my blog playlist to avoid having two songs playing at the same time. Although, the music confusion might just make my moves look more epic...)



And yes, you can vote for me before I am able to post my sister’s dance off response video :)

7 comments:

  1. Lol. Epic indeed. I'm gonna have to watch it a couple more times so I can get all your moves down! Classic. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than me! I would never have the guts to make and post a video like that of myself I really need to loosen up.

    Great video and I am sure you will beat your sister hands down with moves like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's fun stuff! Your sis must be an endurance athlete too, or you are hoping she misses the fine print regarding the bike ride, :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I’m totally betting on her missing the fine print, Mike. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally the winner, hands down, nothing can compare to that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.My.Gosh... that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete