Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Finding Ways to Cope

My run went much better today. The crying has not been as bad. I found that if I talked with my family more, it helps a TON. So I’ve been on the phone with my brothers...hours and hours through out the day. We talk about Iron Chef America, Man vs Food, Professional Bowling, and Women’s college swimming. Random, unimportant topics that get us laughing and keep our minds off of other things. It sounds weird, but just being able to talk and share with them helps.

Yes, we talk about Josh too. Like today, we were talking about some older pics I found of Josh with our niece, Bella. Sweet photos of him teaching her how to bounce a basketball at 2 years old.





We talked about how he was going to be an amazing father to his twins. How we are going to be there for Alicia even more now. How much we miss him. 

It hurts, but it helps to talk to each other...ya know? It helps us to always remember him--and how incredible he was. It helps us to cope. 

~We love and miss you, Josh. Thank you for sacrificing your life for our freedom.

2 comments:

  1. continuously i used to read smaller content which as
    well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I
    am reading at this time.

    Also visit my site ... saffronextractreview123.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you
    may be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the
    future. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!


    Here is my blog post: volusia county painter (http://alabama.redfox.jp)

    ReplyDelete