Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Prattling away

This week has been weird.

I have been feeling great physically. I am eating healthy, running, biking, and swimming. I am alive and kickin’ pretty dang well.

BUT...

I am struggling emotionally and mentally. My mind feels like it is just fighting to keep up. I have exams and papers to complete, but I can’t focus...at all. I drift through my days. The only things I look forward to have become running, biking, working out, or swimming even. All I want to do is go, go, go.

Maybe it’s because I was in pain for so many months. Maybe it is because I was just really let down by a boy. Maybe it is because I feel so unsure about the future. Or maybe it is just my ADD in high gear.

On a more random, but positive note, I have been connected with an endo sister who is rocking out some marathons! Susan had surgery for endometriosis this past November and has ran 2 marathons since then. Isn’t that awesome? She is planning a 5k endo walk/run for May 2012 in Maryland. I’m pretty pumped to hear about it! I’ll keep y’all posted.

It’s late. I better stop my prattling and get to bed.

Here’s to brighter days, sunny tomorrows, and a God who always loves me...no matter what.

Help us raise awareness and spread the word! www.hope2endure.org

2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself girl. Youre doing great!

    ReplyDelete