Friday, April 29, 2011

Life goes on

It’s pretty late and I better get to sleep, but I can’t help and write an update on this week.

I decided to run the 5k tomorrow and the full OKC marathon on Sunday.

S has turned out to be different then what I expected. I don’t know if that is the right word, but I’m going with it. I don’t understand the man. It kind of makes me sick...because I should have known better. I’m done with trusting guys. Seriously.

So, life goes on. I lived and learned. I trusted and I got hurt....again.

But life still goes on.

Tomorrow, I will wake up before the sun, pack my bags, and go run the Susan G Komen 5k race for the cure. And then I will get in my care and drive 4 hours by myself to Oklahoma City to run a marathon on Sunday. It’s fun....but lonely for sure.

But life still goes on.

7 comments:

  1. This makes me sad... but I know that you're right. Good luck this weekend, lady! I hope you have a great time-- you totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful girl. He is just not the right one for you. Don't settle. I'm praying for you. Wishing you all the best tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found this is out sooner rather than later. Looking forward to hearing how the 5K and Marathon go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry girl. But at least you wont waste anymore time with people like that, they dont deserve you. Good luck at your marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you hugs! Kick ass at your marathons!! You're awesome and so strong, don't forget that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry!! Throw in some BIG expletives!! Jerk!! You are beautiful and strong! And did I mention amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK friend, I just got all caught up on your last few posts, and I am PISSED! I am pissed that Shawn didn't live up to your expectations, and I am pissed that these mean girls couldn't see how incredibly amazing and wonderful you are! I am pissed!

    You deserve so much betetr my dear. From all of them.

    ReplyDelete