Friday, March 4, 2011

Rest-a-thon

I’m doing better. I spent the last 2 days in bed. The doctor said the Mucinex and Ambien, coupled with lack of sleep and anxiety about this run, hit me pretty hard. S said it was God’s way of keeping my stubborn butt in bed, rested before the marathon. Whatever it was that caused me to pass out and stay in bed, the rest was much needed.

We are leaving for LR in a couple of hours. The drive is about 3 hours. I’ll be sleeping more in the car. My body is finally just soaking up the Zzzzzzzz’s.

2 more days ’til marathon day...

God is good.


"He gives strength to the weary 
   and increases the power of the weak. 
Even youths grow tired and weary, 
   and young men stumble and fall; 
but those who hope in the LORD 
   will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
   they will run and not grow weary, 
   they will walk and not be faint.”
~Isaiah 40:29-31


Help us raise awareness and funds for Endometriosis research. www.hope2endure.org

2 comments:

  1. Watch out for Ambien. I have been taking it for about a year and a half and can't sleep w/out it now. Trying to ween myself off of it is a bitch! Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have gotten plenty of rest! Good luck for the LR marathon can't wait to here how it goes!

    ReplyDelete