Saturday, March 19, 2011

Livin’ Life!

I haven’t posted all week. It has been absolutely crazy with mid-terms and LIFE.

LIFE, as in that thing that occurs when I’m not stuck in bed. How insane is this amazing feeling?

I’ve gone out with my girl friends. I have been able to eat. I made it to game night with new friends. I spent time with the guy I’ve been crushing on (ummm, he is pretty awesome). I have gone biking and running.

I ran a 5k today to raise awareness and funds for children with Cerebral Palsy. AND I got first in my age group. WOOT WOOT! Go 25-29 year olds!










And right now...

I’m packing for Cancun. Heck yes!!!

God is so faithful! 



"I'm sure now I'll see God's goodness 
in the exuberant earth. 
Stay with God! 
Take heart. Don't quit. 
I'll say it again: 
Stay with God."
Psalm 27:13-14 (The Message)



Help us raise awareness and funds for Endometriosis research. Helps us find a cure!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! Have fun in Cancun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!I am so glad for you! What a joyous time. I pray that you continue to feel this good and that you have super fun as you actually HAVE A LIFE! That's just so awesome. :) God is so good. P.S. You are beautiful. Enjoy Cancun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're feeling great!!! Have a great time in Cancun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great!! Enjoy Cancun! And yes, I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, ladies! I’m really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got FIRST?!? You are totally my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy to see you out and about! Have a good trip (I so wish I was going!)

    And I am so jealous of your amazing running! I just started up again and just getting a mile in right now is tough. Ugh, I'm pathetic.

    But you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. It all sounds so awesome! I too am in the middle of crazy times - but the good crazy that keep you busy and occupied. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete