Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Training on exhaustion

Before the sun came up, Kevin and I hit up the bikes for a ride for a 100+ minute ride. It was glorious! My hip pain was almost non-existant. I don’t know if it was because of the bike (instead of the running impact) or if it was from the sports therapy session yesterday...or maybe both. Whatever the reason, thank the Lord!


 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!”
~Philippians 4:4 

After our training, I had a full day of classes that left me completely exhausted by 5 pm. After arriving home, I crashed. My pain levels were much better, but my body is completely depleted. I have not been able to sleep regularly for weeks....no, months. On average, I am getting 3 hours max a night. 

Ohhhhhhhhh Lupron!

I am praying for sleep tonight...or any night. 

At day's end I'm ready for sound sleep, 
   For you, God, have put my life back together”
~Psalm 4:8


3 comments:

  1. I do not miss the exhaustion of Lupron... Lots of love to you friend! And prayers for a night full of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SIF. Praying for your speedy recovery from surgery! You will be out and moving someday soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you get even just a few extra hours sleep tonight x

    ReplyDelete