Friday, February 18, 2011

A new day!

Thank God for new days and new beginnings!

Yesterday was one of the worst days on the Lupron. I was throwing up all day. I barely made it through my classes. I didn’t do much else but try to take in fluids and saltines. I threw up the pedialyte on the drive home. I threw up water and crackers in the drive way walking into the house.

But today is a new day.

We were supposed to run 20 miles this morning, but Kevin got called into work...and I’m depleted. So our 20 mile run will be tomorrow. That means I have the whole day to recover and praise God for getting me through the storm once again.

God is good, always.

"On your feet now—applaud God! Bring a gift of laughter,

      sing yourselves into his presence.

 Know this: God is God, and God, God.
      He made us; we didn't make him.
      We're his people, his well-tended sheep.

 Enter with the password: "Thank you!"
      Make yourselves at home, talking praise.
      Thank him. Worship him.

  For God is sheer beauty,
      all-generous in love,
      loyal always and ever.”
~Psalm 100 (the Message)

1 comment: