Friday, February 11, 2011

I ♥ Jamie Oliver

I woke up at 4 a.m., unable to sleep, again.

Insomnia. Dang it.

So I consulted the man of Food Revolution, Jamie Oliver, on what to do.

Should I make banana tarte tatin or citrus cookies?

Or should I just twist Mr. Oliver’s recipes up a bit and make my own kind of cookies?

I go for the later.

Jamie’s Food Revolution! 

I ate a cookie for breakfast. Thank you, Jamie. 

Now I’m heading to the doctors for a wonderful check-up as I begin month #4 of Lupron. 

I hate this drug. I hate the way it makes me feel. 

More than likely, I will probably be in a lot more pain today. The first week always makes my body hurt worse. Even though they say the pain stops after the first 2 weeks, it doesn’t. My core always stings for a while after the shots. I might throw up a lot today. I will probably be in bed for hours when I get back home. 

But that’s ok. 

Tomorrow, I’m going to get up and run 18 miles. 

And eat some more of Jamie’s cookies. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetheart. It went better than expected. Hope you are doing great this weekend!

    ReplyDelete