Saturday, January 22, 2011

treadmill victory

I did it.



14 miles on the treadmill. Slow, boring, and painful. My body didn’t want to move this morning. I was fighting to get going. I was battling with myself all the way to the finish.

But I got it done.

As soon as I finished, I ate more of the pasta I had inhaled last night. Carbs are my friends. :)





Now if I can just get myself moving and dressed. My sister and I are going to hit up a little bit of the college town. I want to show her some of Arkansas while I can.

I’m so happy that I finished that run today. That I pushed through even when I thought I was going to fall over. Victory at last.

Thank the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats lady! I am beyond jealous! I have yet to be able to do that since years back before all this crap hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 miles?!? You are a nut my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y’all! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete