Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peace out 2010

Last night was glorious. I went to St. Augustine beach with my sister’s family to watch the fireworks for New Years. It was fun to be out. It was great to be in Florida. And it was amazing to be with family.

My niece and I for New Years

Jimmy Boy didn’t make the trip down to Florida. He decided to go to the football game in GA and hang out with friends. I like him a lot, but I was kind of happy that he didn’t come to town. I just wanted to chill with my family. I had missed my sis and niece so much. And I missed being able to hug and love them.

My sister and I


My niece, Bella, is my little buddy. I could spend my life with this princess by my side.



It was a perfect New Years celebration, spent with those that I have missed so much. 

Today, was even more glorious because I had less pain. We went to Jax beach to check out the shops and see the ocean. I was dying to see the sand and waves after being landlocked in Arkansas for the past 5 months. 

And I ate. The nausea was less intense. We hit up the salt life restaurant and pigged out. It was like old times with my family. Eating, eating, eating, and laughing. 

Tomorrow we drive down to Central Florida to see my mom and the rest of the family. My older sis might be flying in from Ny on Monday (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Nee!!!). It doesn’t matter how sick I feel right now, being surrounded by loved ones makes life beautiful. 

2011 is going to be incredible. I believe that with all my heart. 

With the hope2endure site taking form, I’m looking forward to raising more awareness and funds for research. I’m ready to keep on fighting through this hellish disease and side effects. 

Peace out 2010. Bring it on 2011.


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to be with family and I'm kinda jealous wish I could be on Jax beach with my mom right now :-( Hoping she'll make it up to the frozen tundra we call the mitten soon. Keeping my fingers crossed that your pain stays down and that 2011 is a better year for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is absolutely adorable! And I am so glad you enjoyed seeing them so much lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Becky! It is absolutely gorgeous here in Jacksonville. I love my home state’s weather! :)

    SIF, isn’t she great? She’s MY sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete