Friday, January 28, 2011

Feeling forsaken

What started as a good day--ended in defeat. I couldn't think. I could't eat. And I've never felt so alone.

I'm just not doing very good tonight.

I know it's the hormones. I know the Lupron is helping the Endo pain, but I feel like I'm falling apart.
 

"God, God...my God! Why did you dump me
      miles from nowhere?
 Doubled up with pain, I call to God
      all the day long. No answer. Nothing."
-Psalm 22:1-2

I know God is with me. I know He hasn't left me.

But I feel forgotten, forsaken, and alone right now.

It's just a bad night.

6 comments:

  1. Im sorry you are going through this... you are definitely NOT alone! Its all the drug, I had the same feelings when I was on it. Its not worth it to me because I ended up with worse medical issues than just Endo pain after being on it but thats just me. Everyone supports you for doing what ya need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really breaks my heart. I'm thinking of you. And praying like nobodies business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the support and encouragement, ladies. I was able to sleep some. And then eat this morning. I have a 16 mile run today...that I’m still going to attempt to do. We shall see.

    Thank you for your prayers, Lenzey. I need the Lord more than anything in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. You are never alone hon. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope today is better for you. I nominated you for a blogging award. Feel free to go over to my blog and check it out. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete