Thursday, December 23, 2010

Without words

I’m in Memphis now. I arrived at about 1 a.m., after getting lost in Little Rock, AR for failure to listen to my GPS. After arriving at Nat’s house, dead tired, we stayed up ’til about 3 a.m., chatting and catching up in our delirium. 

This morning, I woke up and read Lenzey’s story, about her journey with endometriosis. And right now, I am without words, crying from the heartache felt from a fellow endo sister. All I know is that God is in control. He hears our cries. He knows our pain. He hasn’t forgotten us.

“You caused me to experience many troubles and misfortunes, 
but You will revive me again. 
You will bring me up again, 
even from the depths of the earth. 
You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.” ~Psalm 72:20-21 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Lenzey's story...it is so humbling to realize how many women are fighting endometriosis. A year ago, I knew nothing about it, and now it saddens me to realize how this disease is poorly treated and diagnosed. Thank you and Jane for striving to educate the general public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jendo. I know it’s hard to share our stories. When I had my first surgery, I felt so alone. Through the blogging world and facebook, I have found encouragement through all the women who are fighting along side with us. It is truly comforting to find that we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, friend. It really means a lot.

    ReplyDelete