Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Love

I am far away from family today. I woke up really sad and missing everyone. I keep telling myself to be thankful and happy. I keep telling myself that it’s okay to be on my own, away from home.

But I’m still homesick.

I miss seeing my niece excited to open presents. I miss my sister talks. And family hugs.

I miss being held by the ones who love me. And even the little arguments from sibling rivalry that I always took for granted.

I miss my mom. And my dad. I miss my awesome, crazy brothers. And my beautiful, amazing sisters.

I miss my home. I miss my family.

But I didn’t have time to fly home this weekend. I have doctor appointments and another Lupron shot, which have kept me near by. I figured it wouldn’t be worth flying home for a few days right now.

So, I’m saving my family time for when I feel better....after this next Lupron shot.

For now, Merry Christmas. Thank the Lord for this day. Thank the Lord for His love. 










No comments:

Post a Comment