Friday, November 26, 2010

My Cup Overflows....


"Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God.” 
~Philippians 1:3

I’m having some pain today. A lot of pain actually. My sis and I are heading to the Met Museum and I’m super excited...but in pain. 

Just to remind myself during the struggles of today of all the love that God has blessed me with in life, I threw together a quick, messy slideshow. I come from a HUGE family...four brothers, two sisters, one beautiful niece, and tons of cousins! I needed some smiles this morning and God gave me more joy than I could imagine in the sickness. 

God is so good!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVED this! Such great pictures, and the song is just perfect. I hope your pain subsides enough for you to enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete