Monday, October 25, 2010

STILL STANDING!!!


 I just ran a 10 minute mile! I swear on my life that I did. I know this is slow, but I’m just getting it back! I woke up thinking that I could not move. I was in so much pain and I still tried...and I did it!!!!

AND I’m still standing! (well, I sat down for a little bit to write this, but you get the point). I could stand up to take a pic. And I didn’t collapse on the ground. WOOOOHOOOO!!! 

I can’t wait to get stronger! I can’t wait to get faster!!! 

AND I can’t wait ’til I can “RUN/WALK FOR A CURE FOR ENDOMETRIOSIS” someday. OR “BIKE FOR A CURE”!!! 







My “running” song on my ipod this morning gave me some motivation when I was down and discouraged. I just kept telling myself that God really hasn’t left my side (and still telling myself). 


2 comments:

  1. I've been gone for awhile and just noticed your new layout... it's fantastic! You're making great strides and it's good to see you smiling! Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Jen!!! =)

    ReplyDelete